Tips on using Sift day-to-day
- ★ Using the Analyze Page
- ★ Understanding Signals
- ★ Understanding Attributes
- ★ Understanding Lists
- ★ Understanding the Network view
- ★ Understanding the Activity Section
- ★ What are Decisions?
- ★ Are there any users I should NOT label?
- ★ What happens to Sift Scores when I label/decision a user?
- Can I bulk label users?
- I received a chargeback from an order that was placed a few months ago. How do I tell Sift?
- I labeled a user twice. Does that affect their Sift Score?
- In the network visualization, why do I see User A tied to User B but not the other way around?
- IP location seems inaccurate
- I can't two-factor in to Sift Science
- How can I improve my Sift Score accuracy?
- I signed up the wrong email address and want to change it.
- I found a user with no IP. How is that possible?