What Sift’s Shopify plugin supports:
- Data around the orders and transactions your users have, as well as their browsing of your website.
- Sift console access
- Sift’s Shopify app does not allow for automation, sending custom events, or anything beyond the two points above.
I’m in my Shopify account and I’ve installed the Sift plugin -- where do I see it?
- In your order page: orders with high Sift scores will be marked
- When viewing a specific order: there will be a bullet point for Sift in the “Risk Analysis” box on the right
- Apps dropdown, which gives link to Sift console: at the top right of screen there is an icon with three dots –- this is the “Apps” dropdown. Click to “view analysis by Sift Science” for access to Sift’s console, where you’ll find insights as to why an order has a particular Sift score.
Tips for getting the most out of your integration.