The Activity section shows you a user's entire history on your site. Here you can see all the API and page activity events we've received as well as the User's Score history. We also provide alerts that call out changes to a user that may be indicative of fraud. (e.g., New last 4 digits of card, new IP address, etc.)
Below is a detailed breakdown of the section:
With an event selected
1. Event Filter: Allows you to select which events you would like to view. Check all that apply.
2. Timeline Navigation: Provides day to day summaries of the users activities, including the peak score, the number and types of different events, and any alerts. Click to jump to a specific date.
3. First Event: the date of the first activity we have seen for the user.
4. Score History: Shows the user's Sift Score at the time of each event. This is the score for the current abuse type you are viewing. If you click into specific events you can see scores for each type of abuse your company uses Sift to prevent.
5. API Event: Any event we've received through our API. Click into the event to see the details sent with the event. Events with sub types and statuses will also show the status below the event name and the sub type in parentheses.
6. ID: Shows the ID of the order, content, or session that the event was for.
8. Decision Events: Shows the history of decisions made on the user, and the source of the decision. Workflow Decisions (as pictured) will include the Workflow name in the Decision Source.
9. Alerts: indicates a change for the user that we believe may be risky (e.g., New IP address, new last 4 digits for a card, etc.)